Statutory warning: Do not read this post unless you happen to like the sensation that comes out of hitting your head 483 times on a cement wall of 22cms thickness.
It's been a long long while since i last visited my blog. And much guilt comes.
The greatest paradox of my life must be that i am in journalism school and still, face a dearth of topics to write on. Why is that? Is it because i want to write only the very best that i overlook other topics that could make for good reading? Is it because I am so bogged down with writing assignments that writing for pleasure seems no longer pleasurable? I don't know what the reasons are, but i know this much - if i stop writing now, i will never become a good writer.
So i solemnly swear on the Bhagavad Gita/Bible/Qoran that i shall write more often, even if it be utter rubbish. And what better way to start than with random rantings.
* The last 10 days have been a weird mix. some of the best, followed by some of the laziest. I must have made umpteen resolutions to myself to get out of this rut but all i seem to be doing these days is sleeping and eating.
* I don't know why but the skin on my fingers is peeling off. Some say it's vitamin C deficiency. I think it's nature's way of telling me to stop my fingers from wasting away. I hope that typing out this blog shall prove to be the cure
* Writing can be therapeutic.
* I think this is the forst time i spelt therapeutic right.
* wow! i did it twice in a row...without looking it up on dictionary.com
* which, by the way, is one of my favourite sites
* talking about favourite sites, please to check out www.indiauncut.com
* i immensely dislike it when people play loud music in public places. it happens a lot in our lab.
* i have this feeling that the blog is getting boring, but again,who cares!
* actually i do care. but i am too lazy to rewrite this entire thing.
* I am horrible at public speaking.
* and now, i am tired. so i shall go back to the hostel while you break your heads over having wasted five minutes of your life over this piece of crocodile shit.