Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's been a while

Statutory warning: Do not read this post unless you happen to like the sensation that comes out of hitting your head 483 times on a cement wall of 22cms thickness.


It's been a long long while since i last visited my blog. And much guilt comes.

The greatest paradox of my life must be that i am in journalism school and still, face a dearth of topics to write on. Why is that? Is it because i want to write only the very best that i overlook other topics that could make for good reading? Is it because I am so bogged down with writing assignments that writing for pleasure seems no longer pleasurable? I don't know what the reasons are, but i know this much - if i stop writing now, i will never become a good writer.

So i solemnly swear on the Bhagavad Gita/Bible/Qoran that i shall write more often, even if it be utter rubbish. And what better way to start than with random rantings.

* The last 10 days have been a weird mix. some of the best, followed by some of the laziest. I must have made umpteen resolutions to myself to get out of this rut but all i seem to be doing these days is sleeping and eating.

* I don't know why but the skin on my fingers is peeling off. Some say it's vitamin C deficiency. I think it's nature's way of telling me to stop my fingers from wasting away. I hope that typing out this blog shall prove to be the cure

* Writing can be therapeutic.

* I think this is the forst time i spelt therapeutic right.

* wow! i did it twice in a row...without looking it up on dictionary.com

* which, by the way, is one of my favourite sites

* talking about favourite sites, please to check out www.indiauncut.com

* i immensely dislike it when people play loud music in public places. it happens a lot in our lab.

* i have this feeling that the blog is getting boring, but again,who cares!

* actually i do care. but i am too lazy to rewrite this entire thing.

* I am horrible at public speaking.

* and now, i am tired. so i shall go back to the hostel while you break your heads over having wasted five minutes of your life over this piece of crocodile shit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm...no comments!

simply, ahem, stupendous!

Anonymous said...

crocodile poop, lmao!

nivi said...

heyyy shil.... pl post more and more... am here totally devoid of topics to write on!!!!!!!! go ahead....... :)

sandhya said...

U r fuuny, woman..temme more..

Anonymous said...

Well, after having discussed to you about how I can make my posts interesting and what not... I find it surprising that this syndrome is common across bloggers.

Guess, because of your persistence, your newer posts have been v nice :-)