Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Arbit stuff

So g-man tagged me....and here goes...

rules:
1. each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. people who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. at the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4. if you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach third series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.

and here we go...


1. I am terrified of riding cycles...even pillion on a two-wheeler is a little scary...I met with an accident the first time i cycled on a main road so the fear is ingrained i guess.. and the first time i rode a tvs, i dashed into a croton plant and broke it..amma was much upset

2. I once ran away from home...for seven whole days...the story is a whole new blog post in itself

3. i intend to write an autobiography of myself sometime soon...

4. i plan to live on the streets for sometime

5. i once tried killing myself...actually more than once...but as you can see it, i failed..

6. I am certified clinically insane

7. i don't like round digits and multiples of five... i prefer the numbers in between like 46 and 72

8. i had much fun typing out this post and i hope that it shall generate much curiousity..plus, i have become fat as a cabbage now

I tag Gayatri, Dielle, Juggy, Sniggy, Debasis, Itika, Sameer, Vaishnavi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... I am glad that I knew all those facts about you! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, this one came as a complete surprise!!!

no accidents 4 me, just really close calls :)

i'll be waiting for the ran away from home post! and also, to hear about the killing yourself bit.

i prefer odd numbers to even :D very much so!!!